1989 FERRARI TESTAROSSA
- ONLY 21,046 ACTUAL MILES
- FULL ENGINE OUT SERVICE COMPLETED JUST 2,000 MILES AGO
- ONE OF APPROXIMATELY 261 BUILT
- DELIVERED NEW IN 1989 TO FERRARI OF LOS GATOS, CALIFORNIA
- PREVIOUS LONG-TERM OWNERSHIP
- RARE AND DESIRABLE COLOR COMBINATION
- FULL DOCUMENTATION INCLUDING BOOKS, TOOLS, SERVICE RECORDS AND MORE!
- METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED
- DRIVES AND PERFORMS LIKE NEW!
- SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST EXAMPLES WE’VE SEEN IN YEARS!
- FACTORY AIR CONDITIONING
- ALLOY 16″ WHEELS
- 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES
- POWER WINDOWS
- SOUND SYSTEM
Daniel Schmitt & Co. Classic Car Gallery proudly presents you the 1989 Ferrari Testarossa. Finished in stunning Nero Black with an impeccably-kept tan leather interior this magnificent Testarossa has been driven just 21,046 miles from new and had an engine out service that was completed a little over 2,000 miles ago. Accompanying this investment-grade Testarossa is its original books, tools, service records, brochures and more. We are proud to offer what we believe to be one of the best examples of this iconic car available on the market today. Classic cars have proven to be among the most resilient and rewarding investments in recent years with the Historic Automobile Group Index (HAGI) jumping 39% in 2013 and posting gains of 395-percent over the last 10-years. Ready to make an investment you can actually enjoy? Please contact John Sherman, one of our expert sales consultants, at (314)291-7000 or email@example.com for more information. He will be happy to give you a complete walk-around, supply you with a more detailed description, and answer any questions you may have.